Special preservation system for sparkling wines like: Champagner, Sekt, Cava, Cremant ....
With the Vinoserv Champagne system, you can bid adieu to wasting valuable left over champagne.
Investing in a Vinoserv machine pays off within a short time, increasing your revenue.
The open bottles of sparkling wine are filled with high purity CO2directly after pouring, at a pressure of 3 to 4 bar. This way, champagne and other sparkling wines retain their freshness and flavour.
- Noble stainless steel version
- Simple and comfortable handling.
- One cartridge is enough for 80 – 100 applications.
- The shelf life of open bottles of sparkling wine is extended to approx. 14 days
- Carbonation, freshness, flavour, and quality are preserved completely
- The gas used is both food-safe and tasteless
- The “Vinoserv Champagne” undergoes a safety inspection and comes with a two-year guarantee
- Delivery incl. pressure gauge, special bottle stopper, and one cartridge of CO2 (0,32 L)
- Height 33 cm
- Weight 2,3 kg (incl. cartridge)